Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A long overdue update...


We have been very busy the past several weeks so I have failed at updating our blog.  Zach and Ty had a great time at Halloween.  Zach went as Spiderman and Ty went as a rooster.  We took Ty out to a few of our neighbors houses then came home with me while Zach and Matt went out a little longer.  I put a blanket on the floor for Ty while I handed out candy and the next thing I knew he had rolled onto his tummy and fallen asleep. 

The above picture is a preview of the family pictures we took this weekend.  Ty was Mr. Smiles and we got Zach to laugh and smile by talking about poop.  We have been using this photographer since Zach was 3 months old and I always love the pictures she takes - I cannot wait to see what else she took!

No comments:

Post a Comment